Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anticipated Endowment Assurance

It has been decided to introduce a new scheme called "Anticipated Endowment Assurance Scheme" with effect from 01.02.1984 from the date of commencement of PLI centenary celebration. The salient features and the benefits offered under this scheme, in brief, here under: -
(i) A policy under the scheme will be available in tow plan one of 15 years and the other of 20 years.
(ii) The minimum sum for which a policy is issued will be Rs. 20,000/-.
(iii) The upper age limit for the 15 years and 20 years plans are 45 years and 40 years respectively.
(i) Under both the plans the sum assured will be paid in four installments as shown
below: -
15 year Term Plan
a. 20% of the sum assured on the life assured surviving to the end of 6 years
b. 20% of the sum assured on the life assured surviving to the end of 9 years
c. 20% of the sum assured on the life assured surviving to the end of 12 years.
d. 40% of the sum assured together with accrued bonus on life assured surviving to the end of 15 years
20 Year Term Plan
a. 20% of the sum assured on the life assured surviving to the end of 8 years
b. 20% of the sum assured on the life assured surviving to the end of 12 years
c. 20% of the sum assured on the life assured surviving to the end of 16 years.
d. 40% of the sum assured together with accrued bonus on life assured surviving to the end of 20 years
Salient Features of AEA-Sumangal
Anticipated Endowment Assurance AEA-Sumangal, No Loan & No Surrender is Applicable.

12 comments:

  1. how much the monthly premium of this AEA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friend,Monthly Premium are depend on your date of birth & Insurance Amount.

    Prem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can 20year term plan be converted into 15year term plan? I have already paid premium for 3 years so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    This is my first time i visit here. I found so much entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

    Sourcing Agent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi people,
    I am having a 15yr AEA policy and 15yr gets over by this yr. How much money I can expect at the end of 15yrs. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I have a PLI with EA/60 with monthly premium of Rs. 990/-. It started in Nov 2006 and ends by October 2023. I like to know how much I get at the end. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mene policy santosh 30.1.14 ko karvai.jiski premium 1965 he and 3lacs insurance he.maturity date 2027 ki he.muje kitna milega.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great life insurance plan comes with the great company with having highest numbers of settled claims and strong background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir I had one AEA Policy in APS.after 6 years I got 20%.After that I got discharge and no premium payment.Now it matured.please let me know the procedure for getting the money

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir I had one AEA Policy in APS.after 6 years I got 20%.After that I got discharge and no premium payment.Now it matured.please let me know the procedure for getting the money

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir, I have one AEA Policy for 20 years .I got 20% money back after eight years in year 2015. MY 2nd installment is due from march 2019 to get 20% money back on the ground of non submission of policy bound . Kindly clarify that submission of policy bound is compulsory at CPC after every 4 years for getting 20% money back even the policy will matured in 20 years term without any loan or surrender.

    ReplyDelete