Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SALIENT FEATURES OF PLI SCHEMES

ELIGIBILITY : Employees of all Government Departments/Government undertaking/Autonomous Bodies.

Age : 19 to 55 Years.

Tax Benefits:Income Tax Rebate under Sec.8c-c.

No Service Tax on Premium amount.

No Hidden Cost like Administrative charges

Loan : After 3 Years in Endowment Plans.

Interest on loan @10


11 comments:

  1. Sir,
    As I am a Govt. employee how much maximum can I invest in a year in PLI's Santosh plan.
    Can I invest more than one Lac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good plan and many PSU employees have taken benefit out of it.

    Team
    PolicyOnline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has Postal life insurance 10(10D) benefit? If I make a policy of PLI EA plan of 10 lac sum assured, then at my 60 years of age maturity including bonus will be 29,80,000/-. If 10(10D) is not there then I have to pay income tax of 8,94,000/-.. Pls advice

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir i am goutam.i have EA policy for 38 years.i paid premium 5 years.monthly premium 1170. pls.tell me loan amount.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I m paying 3350 pm in pli for 21 years. But now postal persons are charging service tax.. Can you calculate my total benefit .. Can I continue by paying online..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has Postal life insurance 10(10D) benefit? If I make a policy of PLI EA plan of 10 lac sum assured, then at my 60 years of age maturity including bonus will be 29,80,000/-. If 10(10D) is not there then I have to pay income tax of 8,94,000/-.. Pls advice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir as I open my PLI policy at my Dhubri district main branch so I submit my all relevant document and rupees as far as 4 month ago but till today I do not received my policy book so sir how I get this book early as fast kindly ples day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir as I open my PLI policy at my Dhubri district main branch so I submit my all relevant document and rupees as far as 4 month ago but till today I do not received my policy book so sir how I get this book early as fast kindly ples day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coin Casino - 100% Welcome Bonus up to €1000 - CasinoWow
    Discover and 샌즈카지노 enjoy the Casino Games that are available on both mobile and desktop. Experience this 1xbet korean Casino game and experience on your mobile 인카지노 device!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed seeing some of the less obvious points discussed here. Those were the parts that made the article feel different from a standard overview teen patti club

    ReplyDelete